We love awesome people! Our team hands out high-fives, kisses babies and does back-flips (okay maybe not), but we do always go the extra mile to make sure our guests are happy! Join in on the fun, sling some wine and enjoy gorgeous views of the bay at Michigan’s largest winery!
TASTING ROOM ASSOCIATES
Leelanau Cellars Tasting Room & Winery
5019 North West Bay Shore Drive, Omena, MI 49674
The Tasting Room Sales Associate is responsible for providing the front-line guest experience. As a Tasting Room Associate you are responsible for providing the best possible experience to all of our Tasting Room guests by developing relationships that promote sales and brand loyalty. This position is the champion of customer service in creating the perfect balance of education and good times.
- Starting Salary: $14/ hr
- Signing Bonus (paid after 30 days)
- Full time and part time positions available
- Retention Bonus (paid for continuous employment through October 31)
- Eligible for considerable cash and credit card tips
- Greet all guests to the winery and pour wines for them.
- Create a memorable experience for the guests.
- Describe wines and winery history; answer visitors’ questions about wines.
- Assist with display and stocking of retail items and wines Assist in maintaining cleanliness of facilities.
- Possesses professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must be able to work weekends and flexible schedules.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to coordinate multiple projects or tasks.
- The employee is regularly required to operate a register and pour wine, hear and speak to exchange information, and taste or smell wine.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, move or walk for prolonged periods of time.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, walk and reach with hands and arms.
Please submit a copy of your resumé below along with any additional information you deem necessary! (* = required)